Sunday, November 29, 2009

Broke Camera

Thats right everyone my camera will not take pictures. And if it does they are blurred. And of course it had to break right before the holidays. And right before all of our firsts. I have only had this camera for a little over a year and I don't think I will buy that brand again anytime soon. So for now I will have to borrow my husbands one for work They just bought new ones and there old ones are still new. I just hope it can capture some good pictures.

I promise to try to catch up on some posts this week. Austin has started scouts which keeps us very busy and Addyson is learning something new every week. Oh and Trenton, well we are just trying to keep him out of trouble. I can't wait to get back to church. Addyson finally got her first dose of the flu shot and I can feel a little safer about taking her out. I am just trying really hard to keep her well and the boys.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were very blessed to spend it with our families and some friends this year. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. And I promise to post again soon and hopefully with some pics.

No comments: