Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our 10th Anniversary

On Tuesday, April 20th, Danny and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 1o years. These have been the best 10 years of my life, and I look forward to spending many more years with my hubby. I cherish everyday we have together, because really we never know how many days we have here on earth. And he really is the love of my life!

Of course, I am not really sure if our family's thought we would make it. Danny and I met at work, and got married seven months later. A year later, we welcomed our first child, Austin into the world. Those first few years were definately an adventure, but were so fun! We moved to Union Grove to live closer to my family, so my grandmother could babysit. I am so thankful that Austin got to stay with his great grandparents. They were a great help, and Austin is the best eater because of them. We had Trenton three years later, and we felt so blessed to have two sons. Moved back to Huntsville, so Austin could go to school in Huntsville. And then year nine, we welcomed our newest addition, a daughter Addyson.

Ten years later, I think our families now know we were perfect for each other. And every year gets a little better. I can't wait to see what's next for our little family.

No comments: