Friday, September 12, 2008

My Life

So as many of you know by now, I haven't been blogging a lot lately. I really didn't know what to say and I really didn't want to talk. So to fill everyone in my last two months here goes. Danny and I have been married for 8 wonderful years, but we hit a rough patch. And while we lived in the same house, it was almost like we lived seperate lives. We both didn't talk or touch each other, it was like I was living with someone I didn't know anymore. So we spent some time apart. This has been the hardest time in my life, however, I learned just how much I truly love my husband. While living alone with the boys I learned that I could keep a better house, be a better mom, and hopefully be a better wife.

So on to the happy part of all of this, Danny has moved back in with me and his boys. And it is absolutely the best time in our lives. We have both went to see counselors to learn how to talk to each other and how to deal with what was going on with us on the inside. I think we both just needed some changes and that is what we are going to do.

I will post more soon. I have lots of catching up to do. I will try to post pics this weekend of Austin's birthday dinner. Since both of the boy's birthdays are in September, we always do a big combined party, but we always take them out to eat on their special day. So we took Austin to Shogun, and we all had a blast.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I am so sorry to hear that ya'll have been going through some rough times in your marriage. I wish I had've known. If you ever need someone to talk to, please know that I am here. I'm glad to hear that things are better between you and Danny. Please know that I'll be praying for ya'll. I have missed not seeing you at church and Bonco. I hope to soon. :)

Sunny said...

I had no idea of what was going on. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! I'm hear if you need an ear or a hug! We love you!

Bri Maharrey said...

Wow, so sorry that we did not know. I think sometimes we do not see people at church or Bunco and just think folks are busy. So sorry I did not take the time to stop and think something more might be going on. It is so wonderful that things are on the path to change in a good way. I am sure it will take time but it just goes to show how strong you are and how God is working in your life!
Love,
Bri

Lindsey said...

So glad things are improving!

Can't wait to hear about the boys' birthdays!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hate to hear that you guys have been struggling the last few months. I have missed seeing you but like everyone else felt like you guys were just busy. We will be praying for you and hoping that things continue to improve. Love, Alisha