Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Little Update

Life is finally getting back on track, and what an amazing few weeks it has been. Everyone is doing good. I am thankful everyday for the husband I have and the two wonderful little boys that we are blessed with. I have even finally talked Danny into joining us at church. This is a huge accomplishment, but also an answered prayer. It is hard trying to get up and go to church by yourself with two little ones, but Sunday was such a wonderful day for me. To get up and go to church as a family, what a blessing.

Well onto other news...Trenton turned 5 on Sunday. I can't believe my baby is 5. We took him out to lunch at the mexican restaurant. He changed his mind numerous times, and when he finally decided that he wanted to the pizza place by our house, well they were closed on Sunday. So tomorrow we are going to take him to Mama Mia's to make up for them being closed. He was very upset, but he had a great birthday.

Well this weekend will be the big birthday party for the two of them. It is mainly just family, with a few of our friends. We have always had their parties at home but this year we are having it at Pump It Up. So not only will the kids have fun but so will the adults!!! And it will be a nice change and mommy does not have to do any cleaning. WOO HOO!!!

I will post pics soon of Austin's birthday dinner and Trenton's lunch. My sister has the pics of Austin's b'day, so maybe I can convince her to put them on my page. If not I will have to wait till she is back in Alabama, which will be in a few weeks. :(

So a little more news about Trenton. He has been misbehaving a little at daycare, so Tuesday Danny and I had a meeting at Primrose. And we have come to the conclusion that he is bored. They did testing on the preschoolers last week and Trenton is testing a year ahead. We are so excited, but also a little nervous. Hopefully the teacher is going to give him extra work from now on when he finishes early.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: