Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lost Memory Card

My wonderful husband took my memory card out of my camera and layed it on our kitchen counter. And guess what, it got legs and walked off. Or should I say two little fingers got it and hopefully I will find it soon. It has lots of good pics on it that I need to have and I need to post. Like for instance, Trenton & Austin first day of school; Trenton's first soccer practice, and Addyson's 3 month old shots.

I love my husband dearly but sometimes he makes me mad. And of course, he doesn't think that it is a big deal. That card holds precious memories and I need that card, I want that card. Hopefully I will find it soon, very soon. I guess this mama will be cleaning the boys room this week and hopefully finding my memory card. I can say that I don't think my hubby will touch my memory card again, or if he does he will know where he needs to put it so that it doesn't get legs and walk off.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. We are still busy with soccer, school, work, and loving every single minute we get at home.

No comments: