Friday, August 28, 2009

Shopping with coupons

I have been shopping with coupons for a few months now, and every week I save a little more. Today was my best day so far. Today I saved $46.42 at Kroger. So I guess you are wondering what I paid, well I paid a grand total of $49.95. I almost saved 50% off my grocery bill by just using coupons. I have found a few new sites that you can add coupons to your Kroger card, then you can use your coupons on top of those coupons. Yesterday I took a few minutes to look at the sales paper and look at my coupons and see what I needed, or what I could stock up on. I was able to get a box of cereal , 2 cans of crescent rolls, 2 cans of biscuits, and 2 cans of cinnamon rolls for free. It may take a few extra minutes each week out of schedule to make my shopping list and sort thru my coupons, but it is oh so worth it at that checkout counter.

Keep checking back and I will give you a few sites that you can use to add coupons to your shopping cards, or sites that will help you with saving a little money.


Oh, and please pray that this fever bug leaves our house soon. Trenton came down with it Sunday, and was out of school Monday-Wednesday. Austin came down with it Thursday night and was out of school today. Please pray that Addyson does not catch this, the dr. said it would not be a good thing if she catches it even though they know the boys have a virus. So far the boys have been really good about staying away from her. I just pray that we can get this bug out of our house and not into any of yours.



No comments: