Friday, October 3, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

I'm Pregnant!!! Danny and I are going to be blessed with another little one, and we both are so excited! I go to the doctor Oct. 30th to find out all of the details of when this new little one will be joining our family. I was going to wait but I really can't keep secrets for long periods!

Well Austin will be heading out of town tomorrow for a long weekend trip to Gatlinburg with my grandparents. He is such a lucky young man. The rest of us will be staying home to watch a little football and go to a cookout with some friends from work.

Besides for all of that we are still staying busy with work. We had a record quarter this month and hopefully that will pay off. Danny and I have been looking at houses and talking to a mortgage company. I think we are going to wait a little longer. While the trailer will be a little cramped, I am still a little uneasy with the economy. So we are still going to look into this new subdivison in January. Danny's mom works for the builder and we could have a little input on how we want it layed out. And seeing how we just looked at two houses that we both loved, we now know what we want and don't want in a house. Or so we think!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Congratulations on the exciting news! I'm so happy for ya'll! Can't wait to hear more details. :)

Bri Maharrey said...

Yeah!!! Girl...you need to start getting to Bonco at least every few months. You have so much going on and we want to hear about it ;) Glad that things are well!!!

Stacy said...

YEAH!!! :) I was wondering about this sort of information when I saw you last Sunday! :) How exciting! :)

Sunny said...

Stefanie, that is great news! We are so happy for you, Danny and the boys!