Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Colds

We have caught our first colds of the season and man I miss those days where you can actually take something to help. Danny went Sunday to the drugstore to find something that I could take. So the pharmacist gave him Pseudophed. So I thought I will try to only take it at night, well bad idea. That has kept me up for two nights, so I guess I will just let my body and the vitamins try to fight off this cold. I always love sleep, but right now I really need sleep!!!!

Austin is on his way back home from Gatlinburg. Trenton has missed him so much and we all can't wait to see him. However, looks like it will be Thursday night before he comes home. With work, I really can't drive him back and forth to my grandmother's everyday. So Thursday night after work we are going to pick him up, and I am going to take off Friday. Yea!!! I love long weekends.

Saturday we are going to have a yardsale. We have accumulated too much stuff, and some of it must go! Whatever does not sell will be donated because with a new baby comes more stuff and I really would like to have a clutter free house. Then Saturday afternoon we are going to take the boys to Tate Farms. The boys love visiting there each year, and we love it because it is so close!

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your exciting news! I know you are so excited. I am sorry that you have caught a cold. No fun! Hope you get better soon. Hope to see you at Bonco next week. Did you get the evite?

Anonymous said...

Colds are a bummer, particularly if you've got kids.

Vitamin C, zinc, and chicken soup are good cures.

Feel better