Friday, October 24, 2008

1st Doctors Appt

So today was my first OB appt and what an exciting morning it has been. I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and the official due date for now is June 8th. But Dr. Belmont says that we will deliver in May, since Austin and Trenton were both early. And what perfect timing that will be, I will actually get to spend a little time with Austin this summer.

My gosh at how the paperwork has changed with this little one though. I think I was asked a million questions, but I know this will help them give me the care I need and will help keep the other doctors informed about our prior pregnancies. We already know that I will probably have some problems after delivery but we are just going to pray that I get thru them like I did with the other two. And we are going to pray that I don't go into labor again at 24 weeks. All I ask is that I have a healthly pregnancy and a healthy baby. I don't think anyone can ask for more than that.

Well I will post more soon. Hopefully this weekend I will find time to update everyone on everything else we have been doing and add a few pics.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I'm glad that everything is going well! I will be praying that you won't go into preterm labor. I went into preterm at 20 weeks with the twins and 26 weeks with Jack. I was so determined not to, but we made it with lots and lots of prayers! Glad that I got to see you yesterday! We will be praying for you guys and your baby!

Anonymous said...

How exciting a May baby! I am so glad that everything went well at your doctor's appt. We will be praying for you that all will go well.