Monday, February 1, 2010

Only a few tears

My sweet, sweet hubby left for Birmingham Saturday night. Leaving me home, with a sick baby and hardly any sleep. So what did I do, I sat and cried, for awhile. I was a big girl and waited to cry till he was out of the driveway, I didn't want to make it any harder on him. He was already upset that he had to leave me home with a sick baby, and I was getting sick as well. I know that it doesn't matter how much you plan, you can't plan when your child will get sick.

Danny made it to Chicago yesterday around 11. His first flight experience, well it was horrible (not what I wanted). He had a nose bleed the entire flight. The flight attendant told him he may want to drive home. Please pray that his flight home will be a better experience. He is going to start taking some allergy medicine, and hopefully this helps. I think Addyson has given Daddy the cold too. He really has a busy couple of weeks with class, so he needs the energy to concentrate.

So I am home alone, sick, with three kids, and life is just crazy. At least I am honest, being sick can make you less patient and very moody. Thank goodness my mom is going to stay with me a few nights out of the week, and Danny's mom has offered to help too. I am one lucky girl to have my family so close, and a family that wants to help. Maybe this will help me keep my sanity.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!



No comments: