Monday, November 3, 2008

I've Been Hearted

My friend Sunny from church hearts my blog. I definately heart hers. She actually posts on here, which I promise to do more often.

1. Where is your cell phone? Somewhere on my desk, underneath the piles of paper
2. Where is your significant other? At work
3. Your hair color? Light Brown
4. Your mother? My friend
5. Your father? My hero
6. Your favorite thing? My family
7. Your dream last night? I didn't, way too sleepy
8. Your dream/goal? To finish school, eventually
9. The room you're in? My office
10. Your hobby? Shopping
11. Your fear? Something happening to my kids
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Finished with school
13. Where were you last night? At home with the family
14. What you're not? A neat freak
15. One of your wish-list items? A House
16. Where you grew up? Union Grove, AL
17. The last thing you did? Dealt with a crazy customer
18. What are you wearing? Black sweater & gray dress pants
19. Your TV? Is off at home
20. Your pet? At his new home
21. Your computer? Is hurting my eyes today
22. Your mood? I am moody today (can we say hormones and crazy customers don't go together)
23. Missing someone? My hubby and my kids
24. Your car? A honda accord
25. Something you're not wearing? A necklace
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Is usually spent at work, but this summer I will be on maternity leave :)
28. Love someone? Greatly
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Friday

No comments: