Friday, December 19, 2008

15 Week Visit

Yesterday was my 15 week visit to the OB and so far so good. I have gained 3 lbs and the little one was moving around as usual. This one never wants to stay still for them to check the heart rate. But after a few minutes they finally heard it and then,well it moved again. Well next month is the big visit, the day we find out what this new little one will be. The big day is January 15th, and I can't wait. The boys want to go, so Danny and are talking it over. I think this would be something that we would all cherish together. And then Trenton will see that there is only 1 baby. Other than that my iron has dropped in the last month, so they started me on iron pills. I am hoping one will do the trick, but with Austin it took 4 pills a day. So we will just see.

I hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas. Things are coming together slowly at the house. But this weekend I plan to get the shopping done, some presents wrapped, and a little cooking done.

You know it will help out a little if the people in Huntsville would learn to drive. :) It seems like these past few weeks work has been crazy. Of course the rain hasn't helped. Maybe next week will be better.

Everyone have a Wonderful Weekend!!!



No comments: