Monday, December 8, 2008

Rashes...

Austin spent the weekend with his great grandparents, which if you don't know by now are Nanny and Papa. Well Austin came home last night and immediately wanted to take off his pants. His legs were itching like crazy, and when he took off his pants I understood why. He had hives all over his legs and his behind. It was the weirdest rash I have ever seen. We gave him some benadryl and put him to bed early. Well around 1o:30 or 11:00 Danny and I checked in on him. His rash that was originally on just is legs was all over his body, but looked like the chicken pox. So I am freaking out by this point. But he was sleeping so we just watched him through the night. This morning he woke up with just a few places, so I went ahead and called the doctor. He has had an allergic reaction to something, not sure what. They are going to start him on Orapred and hopefully this will be cleared up in a few days!!!

So I have enjoyed a day at home catching up on laundry!!!

I will post pics soon. I tried earlier but blogger lost my post!!! Little to say I am not too happy about that but I will try again when I have a little time. Right now I have to get back to laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! That is no fun! I hope he gets better soon.

BTW - I love your 30th birthday cake! It is so cute! Where did you get it? (if you don't mind me asking: )

Happy "Late" Birthday!