Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Weekend Away

This weekend Danny and I had a little time away, with no little ones. Well except for the little one that I am carrying . :) We dropped the boys off Saturday morning with Danny's parents and we headed up to Nashville. I have to say, this was the first time the boys have ever spent the night with Danny's parents. Strange but true.

Danny and I spend Saturday shopping, shopping, and shopping some more. My feet were so--- tired by the time we made it to our room at the Radisson. And I felt like I had a cold, which I think was just allergies. So after a little rest we went to dinner and came back and crashed. Then Sunday morning we went to the Opryland Hotel and looked around and then back to OpryMills for lunch and a little more shopping. Now we were going to have breakfast at the Opryland Hotel or what they call bruch, but after seeing the price we decided that was not in our budget (it was $32 a person). So we went back to OpryMills and had an early lunch at Johnny Rockets (which cost us under $20 tax and all).

We got home yesterday afternoon around 4 and I cooked Austin his favorite dinner and Danny and I both were in bed early.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend. And I hope you all have a wonderful week. I know the boys have started the countdown. And with only 10 days left till Christmas I still have lots to do.

1 comment:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Glad ya'll got to have some time away by yourselves! It's so nice, isn't it? We're doing the same thing right after Christmas, I hope. :)