Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tis the Season

As much as I love the Christmas season, it seems like every year gets busier and busier and I just want to find time to enjoy it. And of course being pregnant is not helping matters. Danny did get our tree up but we still have not decorated it. Hopefully this will be done Saturday morning if I can get up and get motivated! And maybe the boys and I will find a little time to do some Christmas cooking.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families. We had breakfast at my grandmothers, lunch in grant with my mom's family (which we did not eat at), and dinner with Danny's family and my mom and sisters. We had a great time with our families and the food was great. I do love being pregnant during the holidays, can you guess I want be watching what I eat. I did take some good photos so hopefully I will load those on the computer so that I can share my pics.

Well we are still waiting on the new family member to arrive. My cousin Cyndel should go into labor any day and we are all patiently waiting. They will induce next Wednesday if she doesn't have him by then. I know she is ready and I just pray that she has an easy delivery with no complications.

My sister and I did get out for Black Friday. We have done this the past few years and we love it!!! I love shopping, so I definately loved getting out and finding the good deals. The only thing I didn't like was the rude people. Now I don't make anyone get up at that time of the morning to go shopping and you have to realize that there are a lot of people shopping. Which means lines, and that requires patience. So my pet peeve on black friday, don't stand in line and gripe that there is a line!!! Everywhere I shopped they were well staffed and the workers were going as fast as they could. Maybe next year those people will stay home!!!

Other than that, the family is great. I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I am definately showing, have outgrowed most of my pants, and Trenton still thinks that there are two. Which I keep correcting and pray to God that they only see one baby on the next ultrasound.

More to come soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll are doing well! Tell Danny we said Happy Birthday :)