Wednesday, April 8, 2009

31 Weeks and 2 Days

Yesterday was my doctor's visit. Of course I didn't get to see Dr. Belmont who has been keeping a close eye on me so that hopefully he will catch it if I start dilating early. So I had to see Dr. Delisle, thanks to the scheduling girl. So they did my weight, blood pressure, checked my iron, you know the usual. Well ladies I have gained over 5 lbs in 2 weeks. That means, 21 lbs so far. My blood pressure was great, but my iron was at 10, it is suppose to be between 12 & 16. So I have to up the iron a little so that hopefully I don't pass out, which I did with Austin.

So I get in the room and they check little girl's heartbeat. She hates that monitor. She starts moving and kicking as soon as they put the doppler on my belly, it is the cutest thing. Her heart rate was between 150 & 160. So then I am thinking that I am going to be checked, especially since I told them that the contractions are coming back. But no, they don't. So little to say, I will be seeing Dr. Belmont at my next visit. Of course he says that if I have any problems then I should come back in before my next appt. And I am thinking, did you read my chart you idiot.

Well the babies room is pretty much complete till after the showers. I still have two small things to order. I will post pics later to show off Addyson's room.

Well off to the busy day we have planned. Shopping for baby shower supplies, dinner to a family from church, and church. I hope everyone enjoys there day.

No comments: