Monday, April 20, 2009

9 Years and Counting...


9 years ago today I married my best friend. It doesn't feel like we have been married 9 years, but times sure does fly by. And with 9 years comes many blessings, we have two beautiful little boys and a little girl on the way. I remember being so nervous that day and anxious. I knew he was the one and he has made me a very happy woman since the day we met. Our family wants us to renew our vows at 10 years, but we will wait and see what happens. That may have to wait till 15, since we decided that I stay home.
So tonight we will be going out to dinner to celebrate. And hopefully we can get a few pics.
I will post more this week. I have lots of pics to share of our past week. I have to say we are blessed to have such a wonderful church family, amazing friends, and an outstanding family.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Sunny said...

Happy 9 years!!! Congratulations and I hope that you two have a great dinner out tonight!

Jason said...

Congrats! Hope you have a great dinner!

Stacy said...

Happy anniversary! Congratulations! And...great pic! :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Happy Anniversary! :) What a good picture of you two!

Alisha said...

Congratulations on 9 years! You two look so sweet in that picture.

Bri Maharrey said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had a wonderful dinner ;)