Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Good bye office work....Hello home

Yesterday was my last day of work. I trained the new girl all day, and let me tell you, she wasn't catching on. She had trained all week at Danny's shop and yesterday was her first day at our shop. So I figure, they will be a little stessed for a few weeks if not months.

But today I start my new job!!! And this week will be a busy one. I have laundry, bathrooms to clean, and I am volunteering at Austin's school today and tomorrow. It is only for a few hours but I am so excited to spend a little time with him and his friends.

Also, the nursery is almost complete. I have to wash the bedding this week and I have to pick up the last thing that goes on the wall. Now all we need is a baby to go in the room. But Addyson needs a little more time in the belly so we will be patiently waiting on her to arrive.

Along with all of the work I have to do around here. I am going to learn how to download my pics to the computer. I have plenty to share. So hopefully Danny can do that soon. I know, I am a little behind in that area. But we must all learn at some point. LOL

Well I hope everyone enjoys there week.

5 comments:

Bri Maharrey said...

Such great news! I know this is just what you have been waiting for!! How exciting that you will get to do some volunteering and be home with the new baby when she comes home. I hope you will continue to be blessed on this new journey!!

Bri

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Yay for staying at home! I'm so happy for you! I hope the transition goes as well as it can. :)

Amy said...

congrats on the new job!! it's the best one ever. enjoy your time!

Sunny said...

Yay! I'm so happy for all of you guys!

one BleSSed gal! said...

hip!hip!hooray! so excited for you ALL :)