Friday, April 24, 2009

33 Week Checkup

Yesterday was my 33 week and 2 day checkup. I gained a couple of pounds, my blood pressure was great, and I am finally able to do more around the house. I haven't started dilating which I would say that is probably a blessing. Addyson is head down which is good, and believe me some days I know she is head down. About every 3 days I sleep thru the night, every other night I might as well sleep in the bathroom LOL.

I go back to the doctor in 2 more weeks and then starts the weekly checkups. We are all patiently awaiting Addyson's arrival. We have had both of our showers, and have been blessed with a ton of gifts.

Well I will post pics as soon as Danny finds time to load my pics onto the computer. He is working very long days at work. Hopefully he will get to spend a little time with us this weekend. I think we may try to take the boys to panapoly, and enjoy a little fun time in the sun.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! And enjoy this beautiful weather

2 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Yay...glad things are going good with the baby. :) Can't wait to meet her...I know ya'll are getting excited!

Bri Maharrey said...

Wonderful news that all looks good! Hang in there!! So happy that your showers have gone well! It is hard to believe the bathroom thing gets worse. I am only 23 1/2 weeks and I peed a total of 8 times last night!!! Ugh!! I had that same thought at one point that I should just nap in between in the bathroom ;)