Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Last Few Weeks in Photos...

Addyson at a week and a half old
What a sweet face

Addyson and Finley meeting for the first time
(Addyson was almost 2 weeks old/Finley was 4 weeks)



Addyson-3 weeks old



Addyson and her daddy




Addyson is learning early how to beat up her brothers





Her first bath






This is how she looks when we put her in her carseat
Addyson is now 5 weeks old and we are all adjusting well. She is a very good baby and typically gets up once in the night. She is eating anywhere from 3-5 ounces a feeding. She is still wearing her newborn clothes but is finally feeling out a little. She has been an absolute blessing to our family. I am so thankful that God blessed us with a little girl, and I am thankful that she has two older brothers to look after her. Have I mentioned that they love her so much.
I have more posts to share this week. I hope you all have a great week.







4 comments:

The HoneaBees said...

She was so sweet at church Wednesday night!
Cute little girl!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She's so cute! I'm glad you got a little girl, too. :)

Sunny said...

What sweet pictures! I'm glad that things are going so well for all of you. Hopefully I'll run into you sometime soon and see this baby girl!

one BleSSed gal! said...

So glad that things are going good for ya'll! So glad that your boys are so proud of her & love her so much. We've got some rotten girls on our hands =)