Thursday, June 4, 2009

These Days...

Life these days at the Benson household is a little different but oh so wonderful. Addyson sleeps most of the days still, but when she is awake we all soke it up. The boys lay beside her and talk to her, and I just enjoy my little moments with her, and of course so does her Daddy. I am trying to get use to little sleep and still have the energy to keep up with the boys. They have been very understanding and Danny's mom has been keeping them active as well. Which is a huge help because then I can sneak in a nap.

Addyson had another doctor's appt. on Monday and she weighed 6 lbs 10ozs and her belirubin was 9.3. So she finally has started gaining weight, which made me and her Daddy so thankful. We have her two week checkup next Monday. I am hoping that she has gained a little more weight. I can't weight to start dressing her up. We have had a few dress up sessions already. I will post pics tomorrow of our cutie with her eyes open.



No comments: