Saturday, July 4, 2009

Look Who Is Six Weeks Old...







Addyson was 6 weeks old yesterday. She is eating 4-5 ounces every 3-4 hours. She slept thru the night for the first time last Tuesday. It hasn't happened since, but I have hope that in the near future she will be sleeping thru the night. Typically, she gets up once a night, so I am not complaining. She loves tummy time, and actually prefers sleeping on her belly. However, we try not to let her sleep on her belly unless I can watch her closely, but sometimes she want sleep any other way. She is starting to stay awake a little longer and loves to be talked to. She loves outside so we try to take her out when we have a little shade, or early in the morning. She loves to cry in the evenings but hopefully that will end soon. I think she has had a stomach ache, but hopefully karo syrup will help with that matter. :) And have I mentioned she loves her daddy!!! She will sleep most of the day, but as soon as he gets home she wakes up.
I hope everyone has a Happy 4th!!! We have big plans today with both sides of our family. So more posts will come soon.

1 comment:

The HoneaBees said...

Both of my babies were/are belly sleepers because that is the only way they would sleep. I let them and they sleep SO much better! And so did/do I. It's worth it!!!