Friday, May 29, 2009

Life with a newborn again

Love at first sight
They were so happy to meet their baby sister

My mom meeting her first granddaughter


Danny's Dad meeting Addyson



What a proud big brother




Two proud big brothers
I thought I would share a few more pics from our special day. Life is a little different at our house these days. I love having a baby girl, and right now all we want to do is sit and hold her. She is just too cute and sweet to put her down. We attempted breastfeeding but it didn't work our for us. So yesterday we had to switch to bottle only. I hated having to do this, since I didn't get to try with the boys. It was a very rewarding experience, and I am glad that I tried this time.
The boys have done really well with her. Austin loves to sit and hold her, and Trenton loves to kiss on her. Danny absolutely adores her. He gets up with me to feed her and loves his one on one time with her. I am going to miss him next week when he goes back to work. I think he may miss us more.
Addyson went back to the doctor today. She weighs 6lbs 8 ozs , so she has lost one pound since birth. Her belirubin was 16 today, so for now we are just going to try to sun her more at home. She is borderline on doing photo therapy. We have another doctor's appt. Monday morning for another check on her weight and belirubin.
Oh, and did I mention that crazy rash is back. I have POPS again! For some crazy reason I get this after I deliver, which you are really suppose to get while you are pregnant. I guess Monday I will be calling the doctor for some medicine to clear this up.
I hope everyone enjoys there weekend. And I will post more pics soon.



3 comments:

Stacy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your family during this special time! Loved the pics...hope to see you soon! :)

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She is precious! Glad things are going well so far! :)

Alisha said...

She is so beautiful! I know you guys are so proud. Congratulations!