Monday, August 10, 2009

11 Weeks

Well little bit is 11 weeks old now and she is getting so big. We went to the doctor last Thursday and she weighed 12lbs, with all of her clothes on. She is getting to be mommy's little "Chunky Monkey". She has been really fussy since last Wednesday and has been pulling at her left ear. On Thursday he said she looked great, but Today he said her ear wasn't bad but it isn't good. So he gave us a prescription for an antibiotic and hopefully she will feel better soon. There is nothing worse that a crying baby that you can't calm down.

Besides for being sick, Addyson is such a good baby. She loves to lay on her pallet and kick. She loves looking around and loves being outdoors. She is a very active baby!!! She is also a mommy's girl, and I love it. Poor Danny, he is really wanting her to be a Daddy's girl and with time she may. But for now, I am loving every minute of it.

I have more posts to come later this week. Trenton's first day of school, our first soccer practice (did I mention Danny is coaching and I am assisting), and Austin's first day of second grade. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

1 comment:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I can't believe she is almost 3 months old! I sure hope that she gets to feeling better. I hope school gets off to a good start for your boys, too. :)