Monday, August 24, 2009

A Door Opening...

Danny and I awoke at 3:30 to our back door opening. Danny jumped up out of bed and I don't think either one of us knew what to do. I mean, we are thinking someone is breaking into our house. I was scared to death because our bedroom is right next to the door and Addyson is still in our room. Danny ran to the door and Trenton was coming in...talking about a rock. Little to say we were thankful that we didn't have a burglar but I didn't know how Trenton managed to open the door without us knowing. Danny put Trenton back to bed and told him not to go back outside. Poor little guy has been running a fever and is not feeling well.

Hopefully we have no more scares like this for a very long time. And I am taking Trenton to the doctor this afternoon to see what is causing his fever. Hopefully baby girl and his brother don't catch it.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Goodness! How scary! Hope you were able to get some answers this afternoon and that the rest of your crew stays well.