Friday, August 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well as the title goes, life in the Benson family has been busy. Danny signed up to coach Trenton's soccer team so I am helping out, and Austin is playing soccer as well. Danny has 6 little boys on his team between the ages of 4 & 5. They are very energetic little boys that keeps us on our toes. But I think that they will do very well when the season starts. And as long as they all have fun, that really is all that matters. And hey, if we win a few games that will make it even better.

Between working two days a week, soccer practice 4 days a week, homework with the boys, and Addyson I don't have much free time. Hopefully sometime between all of this I can get the house cleaned, do the laundry, and go grocery shopping.

Oh, and add to the list upload my pics from my camera and catch everyone up on Trenton and Austin's first day of school. I have to say, they both love their teachers and so far school is going smoothly. And Addy is loving having a few hours with her mommy and grandmother by herself.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. And hopefully this mama will find a little time to get everyone caught up on the kiddos.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Sounds like you all have been really busy. I know that you all will have such fun with the soccer! I'm sure that the boys must be so proud to have their dad as the coach! I'm glad to hear that school is going well, too.