Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Love My Home

So Danny and I started moving back in on Monday night. Oh how I loved being back in my own bed and in my house. It looks wonderful but messy!!! So this weekend I will be cleaning and moving furniture back to it's place. I have to say that we were blessed to have had two wonderful workers. They worked day, nights, and weekends to try to get my home ready for me to host my dinner; and they almost succeeded. And they worked Father's Day! So I have to say a big "Thank You" to them. And a big "Thank You" to my in-laws for letting us stay with them. They were so gracious for letting us stay with them and letting us host our supper club there. Well back to work I go, for now at least.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I know, I know. I love feeling content at home. Very scary to be out of sorts with little children....Glad you are home and everything is as you like it!