Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Want My House Back

The home repairs are moving along, however, last night we had to move out of our house. The workers are great, and have been trying to work around us. But they are trying to work in the kitchen, living room, and hallway now and there is dust everywhere. So for Trenton's sake we are staying out of the house. I just want my house back!!!! I don't think I realized how lucky we are to be able to go home, cook our dinner, and sit down and enjoy some time with the little ones. But for now, we are just trying to make do. That means, eating out for dinner and staying at night with the inlaws. So please pray that our house gets done quickly so we can have our lives back. I miss my home and I miss my own space!!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I hope that this time passes quickly! How long is it supposed to take?