Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update on home repairs

So I thought I would give everyone a little update on our home repair process. So the first part of the process is half way completed. They have finished changing out the boards on the front part of the house. And they started on the back part today. As I type, I am sitting with no back door. We have plastic up so hopefully we get no bugs and we can keep some of the cool air inside. This is an adventure, and with the heat, it is going to be a slow process during the day. So right now our two wonderful workers are really praying for some shade. And I really can't blame them. So right now there schedule is a little weird. They work from about 9 or 10 in the morning till about 2. Then they go to the hotel to rest and are back from 4pm till about 11 or 12. So we are attempting to stay home as long as possible. But in the next few day we will have to start staying with Danny's parents. Please pray that we all can live together in peace and that we are patient in this process. I know the slow process will be in weeks to come but I am hopeful that once they get inside that it will go a little faster. :)

No comments: