Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What a Week...So Far

So Saturday, Trenton and I had some one on one time, and it was great. Well, except for the fact that the power went off for like 2 hours. But hey, we made the best of it. We got to play the WII for the first time, well my first time. He was so cute bowling. It is a very interactive system, so it works out really good for him. Then Danny and Austin got home and I got to bowl with him and Danny. Austin had me laughing so hard at his bowling skills. He thinks that it is necessary to swoop your arm around a few times before you hit the release button. Lets just hope the child doesn't need shoulder surgery by the age of ten.

Well Sunday I spent unpacking again and doing laundry. I was behind from the move, and then with no power on Saturday it just made me further behind. But I have to say that we are loving the house repairs so far. With new flooring and some paint, it looks like a whole different place. Oh, and did I mention we got rounded corners. This really looks like a house on the inside. Our next project is the outside. Danny spent most of the day Sunday redoing the underpinning. It looks great. The next project will be the yard and some flower beds. This will be our first experience with flower beds, so if anyone has suggestions on plants to use, feel free to let me know.

This week has been a little crazy at work, plus the honda wanted to act up. So the car is in the shop, nothing too major, just a radiator and a few other things. And work, well we are just swamped!!! I guess that is a good thing since this month ends the quarter. But that means Monday will be paperwork day. And oh, how I dislike paperwork!!!

Well Austin had his last tutoring session today, or so I thought. Looks like he didn't finish the program like they had hoped. But we are going to give him a little break. He has been going 8 hours a week to tutoring, so he needs a little bit of his summer to play. We go next week to see how much of the program he likes, plus to see how much extra they are going to charge. Sylvan really is great, but they are very EXPENSIVE!!!

Well back to work I go!!! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments: