Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Botanical Gardens

Well yesterday I decided that even though I am sick, I would take off from work a half of day and take the kids on an adventure. So my Nanny and Austin met Trenton and I at the Botanical Gardens. Now it was around 1:00 when we got there and it was HOT!!! And of course, the boys would rather run than walk. My poor Nanny was trying her best to keep up with them, really I mean I was trying my best to keep up with them. LOL. The boys had a great time and we took lots of pics with the dinosaurs. Next time we will take their swimsuits!!! I had never been there, but they have sprinklers and fountains galore. It was a lot of fun, and the boys had a great time. I promise to post pics soon. If anyone wants to offer advice on the best way, or a program to use please let me know.

Now if only I could get over this cold!!!

No comments: