Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think I am finally WELL

So after fighting a cold for a week, I think I am finally well. I think Danny and I actually managed not to give the kids the cold. Yea!

Well this past weekend we didn't do much. I was still recuperating and I just needed REST!!! We did manage to take the boys to their photo session. We had them made at the Arab park. Trenton was half asleep during the first part of the session, he fell asleep on the way. He still managed to smile in his photos and he stood where she asked him to stand. Danny and I cracked up with the looks he gave her. She would try to get him to pose and he would look at her like she was crazy. But with a little coercing he would pose just like she wanted. Austin did just like she asked, he even gave her the fake smiles. We want get the proofs back for a few weeks but as soon as we do I will post them.

Sunday, I rested at home ALL DAY!!! I did nothing. I figured the only way to get rid of the cold was with rest. And I think it finally worked.

Well the first part of the week has been a little crazy. We have had some of the big guys in from Geico looking over our shop. Our shop could possibly be one of the top 10 Geico RX shops in the U.S. So we have been cleaning up and making sure everything was just right. I sure hope they were impressed.

Other than that, I decided it was time for some new makeup. I tried Bare minerals, and I really disliked it. It just wasn't for me. So last night I decided I needed a change. So I took a little of my bonus money and spent it on MYSELF!!! I went to the MAC counter and she fixed me right up. I got new foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, the works. And today, I got compliments. So maybe I will get up that little extra time and spruce myself up. Yea Right! I could try but there are no guarantees. School is about to start so that equals more time getting kids ready and less time for mom.

I ordered Trenton's uniforms. I am so excited, I will have to post some pics of him in them. Hopefully that will alleviate a little of the stress in the morning when school starts.

I hope I haven't bored you all with my boring week. School starts soon and then it gets exciting. :)



No comments: