Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sister is Visiting

This weekend my sister decided to come in from Atlanta for a visit, and we were all so happy to see her. She has been traveling a lot lately. She has traveled 10 states in about a month. She is a very busy lady. Well she has recently accepted a position in South Carolina so she wanted to come visit before she moved. The boys have been attached to her hip. They have loved every minute that she has been here. And I have enjoyed it because I get to get a little accomplished around the house. Plus, she has been helping out with my laundry. That has been nice!!! I hate that she is moving, but I know she has to for her career. One day, hopefully she can find a job back here in Huntsville or at least Atlanta so she is close.

Other than this, we have been getting ready for school to start back. We got Austin's teacher's name, Mrs. Harmon, and so far I have heard good things. I really hope Austin has a great year, after last year he needs someone that wants him to learn and pushes him to excel.

Well I got Trenton's uniforms in....and well I ordered all the wrong sizes. Now we had nothing to go by and I ordered all his normal sizes. Little to say, he want have uniforms for school next week because it says they need 15 days for returns. I guess I will go by some solid polos to get us by. If anyone sees any good deals, please let me know. He can only wear red, white, or navy.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of your week. And have a great weekend shopping with the "tax free" weekend.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey! That stinks about the uniforms...Children's Place online has navy and white polos for $9. Sears.com has red, maybe other colors, for 7.99. I guess they'd be the same in the stores???