Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little of this and a little of that

PRAYER REQUEST

They have admitted my grandmother into the hospital today for tests. Now if you know me, you know that I am REALLY close to my Nanny. I talk to her everyday, my son stays with her during the week, she is my Rock. When my parents divorced, she was the one that was always there. Please pray that the tests come back fine and that she will get better soon.

Other than this, I found out today that my cousin Cyndel is expecting a boy. This will be the 9th great grandchild and there is only one girl. Now my grandparents had 10 grandchildren (1 which died at birth) and there were 7 girls and 3 boys. So we are doing a reversal on them. Hopefully there will be some more girls soon!!!

I will be scheduling the boys photos tomorrow. There birthday's are in September so I am trying to get them done before school starts back, and we have never had some outdoor shots done. It should be fun!!!

Also, Trenton will be moving up to Pre-K hopefully next week. I can't believe my baby will be 5 soon. It amazes me at how much he already knows. He can write is name, he knows his letters and sounds, his numbers, and he is even rhyming words. Which sometimes gets him in trouble. But he is still young, and I just correct him and tell him to be careful on choosing his words.

Austin started back to tutoring on Monday. It hasn't bothered him so far, probably because he will only be going two days a week. He should finish in about three weeks, and then hopfully he will be done with Sylvan for a while or for GOOD. He also convinced my grandparents to take the 4-wheeler home to the farm, it had been at my grandfathers shop. He seems to be testing the waters, and my grandparents have informed him that if he does not slow down then he will lose it for a week. So hopefully he will listen. It scares me with him riding to begin with, but hopefully he will ride it responsibly.

Other than that, we are planning on taking the boys to the botanical gardens this weekend. We have been meaning to go all summer so hopefully we will make it there before the dinosaur exhibit leaves.

I hope everyone has a great ending to there week, and a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I will definitely keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Wow! 9 boys and 1 girl!!! I can only imagine how wild it must be when the family comes together.

Who are you getting to do your photos? I love outdoor family photos. I'm sure that you will get a lot of good ones.

I can't believe that school is almost here already!

I hope that you guys have a great weekend at the gardens. It should be so pretty and a lot of fun!