Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back to the vet we go

Well Ranger had a very bad weekend. Saturday he just layed around all day, and Sunday he threw up all day. It was almost like chasing a child around the house, but this child weighing 60+ lbs. So we took the food away and gave him small amounts of water. Yesterday afternoon I took him back to the vet. He was again running a fever and had lost a lb. So they took him off of the prednisone and back on two other medicines. This morning he seemed better. He kept Danny up most of the night because he was hungry but other than that no vomiting. I had to call and check in with the vet this morning. He said as long as Ranger is able to eat tonight and seems to be playing and not laying around we should be okay, if he starts throwing up and still feels bad then we will go back on Thursday for more tests. I really think he will be fine. He probably ate something that he wasn't suppose to, or the prednisone made him sick.

Well the boys are doing great. I think Trenton may go ahead and move into the pre-K room in the next few weeks. He is so excited. Also we will be ordering uniforms soon. They are so cute, I will have to post pics. It will also be less hassle on us in the mornings.

Austin has been enjoying his summer with Nanny and Papa. He has a very good tan. I think he spends most of his days outdoors, which I am glad about. My grandparents bought him a 4-wheeler but it will only go max 12 mph. Now I was not to keen on him getting this, well because of the accident my dad had on his. But I am trying to let him be a kid, and my nanny is super strict on him, no helmet she takes the keys. Also his reading has improved. This weekend he read me a few pages in one of the books he is reading and I was amazed. I am very proud of him for all of his hardwork!!!

I hope everyone has a great week!!! And a Happy Fourth!!!

No comments: