Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Updates

Well as you all can see, the new camera pics have still not been uploaded to the computer. I think this will be on the top of my to-do-list for the weekend. I have plenty of pics to post from my birthday and a few other events...so more to come soon I promise.

I am now 12 weeks pregnant and I still feel great. I actually lost a pound at my last visit and the baby's heartbeat was 165. Everything is going well and my IBS is getting lots better. So hopefully I will gain a little weight by the next visit. If not I am sure the doctor will be on me, especially since I am already so small.

In other news, we are patiently awaiting the arrival of a new member of our family. Little Coen Lane should be here soon. I can't wait to meet him. His mom, Cyndel, babysat Austin when he was very young so I know she will be a great mom.

The boys are so excited about Thanksgiving. They love spending time with the family and this year they will get to meet some new family. We are going to spend lunch with my mom's side and the boys will get to meet aunts and cousins that they didn't even know they had. My mom's family is not very close. My mom is from a family of 12, but they are very spread in age and just haven't remained close over the years. Which is sad to me but I know I really don't have control over that. But this year is special. My mom's older sister is losing her eye sight so we all want to be together so that she can have those special memories to remember.

Other than that I am so thankful for my family this year. We have had a tough year so I look forward to spending quality time with them this holiday season.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. I know that you are glad that you are feeling better. Things always seem to look a little better after the first trimester. Have fun with all of your family!