Wednesday, March 4, 2009

26 Week Appt.

Today was my 26 week appt. We had our 4D ultrasound and then I saw Dr. Rushing for my checkup. I will post pics tonight of our ultrasound, she is going to be the cutest little girl (I think she is going to look like her brother (Trenton) and her Daddy.) After the ultrasound we had to wait a while to see the doctor. We finally got back to the room and of course I had to undress (ugh), so they could check me again. Well everything checked out good today. My cervix is still softened but hasn't changed, Yea! So we go back in two more weeks.

In other news, I turned in my notice today. My last day is March 31st and I am so excited!!! I am excited that I will get to spend a little time with Austin and Trenton before little girl arrives. I am excited that I can get a few things done in the house and hopefully get all of my laundry done. I know, this will probably never happen, but I want to get the baskets emptied for at least one day.

Also, Trenton is feeling much better. I am thankful that my little boy is getting back to himself. He is back to his normal activities, but we are still making him rest. Normal, except for fighting. That is not allowed right now. I don't need him to get really hurt.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I hope we all can enjoy this warm weather we are suppose to get.

2 comments:

one BleSSed gal! said...

congratulations...on all fronts! have fun emptying those laundry baskets!

Sunny said...

I'm happy to hear that your doctor's appt. went so well today. I haven't gotten to tell you yet, but I am so happy for your family about you getting to be home. That is such great news and I'm sure that you are beyond excited. I'm glad that Trenton is doing better. This winter has been so hard on all of these kids and mommas.