Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! The boys will be attending the St. Patrick's Day parade to day with my mother-in-law, which they were so excited about. I bought them hats and sunglasses so they could be festive. I sent my camera with Beelah, so hopefully she will get some good pictures of the boys. I have to miss out since I am still working. But only 2 more weeks, then I can enjoy the special occassions with them.

Well I hope everyone enjoys there day. I have lots of pics to share of the boys bedroom, we completed it last night. Well I should say my husband completed it last night. The boys love it, and so do we. Hopefully I will get out of here in time to post pics before supper club.

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

What an exciting time to join your blog!

Cxx