Monday, March 23, 2009

Update....

Trenton and I took Deborah (Danny's mom) to the doctor this morning at Sports Med. Looks like the doctor at the ER last night didn't have a clue of what he was talking about. She has crushed a bone in her wrist and broke a bone in her arm. So tomorrow she will have day surgery to repair the arm and wrist and they will put her in an external brace. If you don't know what an external brace is, well it sort of looks like a halo except it is on your arm.

Please keep her in your prayers. She broke this same wrist 9 years ago and had the same surgery. We are just praying that she will still have full use of her wrist when she heals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for that! We will be praying. Hope all goes well!

Sunny said...

I'm sorry to hear that she will have surgery. You all will definitely be in my prayers tomorrow. I hope that the surgery goes well and that her recovery is smooth. Let me know if you need anything.