Monday, May 4, 2009

First trip to hospital

Well last night we took our first trip up to labor and delivery. I had contractions all day yesterday and after doing everything that I knew to get them to stop we headed to the hospital. Well we got there and I was dilated between 2 1/2 & 3 and 50% effaced. So they gave me a shot of brethine and waited 20 min. Then another shot of brethine. Thankfully the contractions slowed down and they release me. I am officially 35 weeks today. I go back to Dr. Belmont on Thursday and we will go from there. Hopefully little Addyson will hold off two more weeks.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Definitely praying for you and baby Addyson! I'm glad that they were able to get everything calmed down for you the other night.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I'm glad they got everything calmed down. I'll be praying for a couple more weeks for baby Addyson to grow. :) I know ya'll are getting excited! :)

The HoneaBees said...

Prayong for you and Miss A!

Bri Maharrey said...

We will be thinking about you both and hoping she stays put for a little longer ;) Take it easy girl!!!