Friday, May 8, 2009

35 week checkup

Well yesterday was my 35 week checkup appt with Dr. Belmont. I am still dilated the same however Addyson is way low. So he is hoping that I make it another week or two. But he says if I go into labor now then they want stop me. So keep us in your prayers. I have more and more contractions every day, and Addyson is sitting so low that I don't feel like walking anywhere today. Oh, and tomorrow is the full moon. Yesterday was the first day that my feet have swelled. Thankfully it wasn't painful because I didn't have time to sit down. I am trying to get the house ready, and get dinner cooked every night for Danny and the boys. Have I mentioned I Love him for letting me stay-at-home. I enjoy every second of everyday. Even the days that Trenton drives me crazy, while my husband is working very long hours at work due to the hail storm we had. He hasn't been getting home until around 9 or 9:30 every night. And by this time I am ready for him to be home.

In other news, Austin woke up this morning with a crazy rash. It covers his stomach, back, legs, upper parts of his arms, and his neck. So we have an appt. at the peds office at 2:30. Hopefully this is nothing that is contagious. I am hoping that it is something due to his allergies. Seeing how he is allergic to everything outside.

Well I better get back to the chores. I am trying to finish up this laundry. Did I mention all of Addyson's things that we need are washed, ironed, and put away. (I only ironed the little dresses that had to be.) Now if I can only finish ours. Well back to work I go.

PS I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!!! I would be happy to be delivering a baby on Mother's Day. But we will just see what Addyson has in store for us.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Addyson will be here before we all know it! Take it easy and don't worry about all of that other stuff. I hope that these next few weeks go by quickly for you.

Amy said...

Hang in there! I'll be praying for you, Addyson will be here before you know it. Take it easy some!!!