Friday, May 15, 2009

36 Week Check-Up

Wednesday was another day at the hospital for me. I woke up about 4:30 with contractions and tried to go back to bed. I was up again at 5:3o after tossing and turning with the pain. Danny decided that he probably needed to stay home with me and see if we needed to go to the hospital. I got up and took a shower and got everything loaded in my bag. Danny took Austin to school and we tried to not let him see me so that he wasn't worried. He worries about me when I am not feeling well, especially since I have been pregnant. We went up to the hospital about 8:30 and got in our room. It was a huge coincidence, but we were there on the 13th and we were in labor room #13, plus I was born on the 13th. Well we got hooked up to the monitors and they watched and checked me, and watched and checked me, and again the same thing. I did nothing, and while they want stop the contractions they can't induce either. So finally around 3:oo we went home.



Thursday I went in for my check-up and I have still not changed. He did say that if I don't have the baby by 38 weeks they will induce. Hopefully I will go before too long, at least that is only a week and a half away. So this weekend, I am going to walk, walk, and walk some more. And we will see what happens.

No comments: