Thursday, May 21, 2009

37 weeks and counting

Two trips to the dr. this week and no change. I am so ready to have this baby. I am uncomfortable, the contractions want stop, and I need sleep. I am scheduled to see the dr. Tuesday to set a time to induce. I know some people don't like to be induced, but I don't mind. So until she arrives you will find me walking, walking, and walking some more. If anyone has suggestions on things to try, please send them my way. While I loved being pregnant in the beginning, I am really just tired at this point.

Well I better get to walking. Maybe Austin and I will go out to Bridgestreet for a little while. Trenton want go, he dislikes shopping.

4 comments:

Bri Maharrey said...

Hang in there girl!! She will be here soon ;) I'll be thinking about you!

Sunny said...

Hang in there Stefanie. Your little girl will be here so soon and I can't wait! I hope that these last few days are a little easier on you as you prepare for Addyson's arrival.

Unknown said...

Eat Mexican!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I know you're ready! Keep up the walking! Can't wait to meet her! :)