Friday, January 1, 2010

Addyson is 7 Months Old

Addyson and My Aunt Linda
I just love Addy's expression on her face
Here she is trying to stand up
Her favorite toy, thanks to Jessica
My snow bunny
She loves playing
Here she is dressed for the cold
I just love this little girl
On December 23rd, Addyson turned 7 months old. Sometimes I wish the days would just slow down a little. Before I know it she will be one. She is learning so many new things and is the happiest baby, she loves smiling and laughing. She laughs at the craziest things (two brothers acting very silly). We had our first big ear infection and cold, and actually started yummy antibiotics on her birthday. What a way to celebrate 7 months.

Addyson weighs around 16 lbs 10 ozs. She is still in her 6-9 month clothes, but her little tooties are getting toward the ends in her sleepers. She is such a long baby. She still wears her size 2 diapers. She loves to sleep, she sleeps till about 9 every morning and sometimes a little later. She still eats 6 oz bottles about 3 times a day. She also eats cereal with fruit every morning, has some vegetables at lunch, and cereal before bed. However, Addyson is my picky eater. Since starting foods she only likes a few things. She loves pear and applesauce. She does not like bananas, sweet potatoes, and carrots. However, I can sneak some bananas and sweet potatoes in if I mix them with applesauce or pears. She just tried peas and loves them. In the next month I want to start introducing stage 2 foods, and we are hoping to find more foods that she will love.

Addyson can now sit up. Woohoo!!! She has also learned to fall down. I love experiencing all of the firsts with her. She is still trying very hard to crawl. It is fun watching her try to new ways to try to crawl. She has got the knees down, now to learn to get those little arms going. However, that doesn't slow her down. I have learned that she is not going to stay on her pallet, so we just let her crawl on the floor. And the boys are learning that we don't bring small toys to the living room.

Every month gets a little more exciting. And every month she starts showing a little more personality. Having a daughter is amazing. Austin and Trenton love their baby sister, and everyday they see that she loves them too. Her little face just lights up when she sees her Daddy and her brothers. Oh, and did I mention she is starting to reach for us. I love it!!!! This has to be one of my favorite stages. And I can't wait to see what joy the next few months bring.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I can't believe that Addyson is 7 months old already! She is a cutie! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! Hope that you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

She is getting so big! She's such a cutie! Hope to see ya'll soon. It seems like it's been too long.