Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Xander (my nephew) and Addyson
Here is a few of the cousins
(Austin, Addy, Emory, Xander, Elijah, & Trenton)
Danny and Addyson
Coen & Addy

Christmas was very eventful this year, and with three kids very busy. We had so much fun with all of our family. I love spending time with my family!!! I think over the years I have learned to appreciate them more and more. That being said, I am buying myself a camera with income tax money this year. It really stinks not having a camera of your own to capture each moment. But thankfully my sister captured a few pics, she would have had more had my other sister not turned the camera on to record (that is another story for a different blog). And my Aunts always take lots of pictures so hopefully soon I will get to see a few of them. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your families this year. Each year we start new traditions, and I hope we can continue some of these next year.


No comments: