Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

We had a wonderful New Year's Eve this year. We spent it with Danny's parents and some of our friends. I love spending the New Year with my kids. We ate and played Apples to Apples, and had so much fun. My New Year's resolution: saving money and becoming a better wife. Last year I started shopping with coupons, and this year I want to keep a record of my savings. We started shopping at Kroger, and I love seeing how much I save each week. Sometimes I venture to Publix if they have what I need on sale that week. It really feels good when I see how much I saved at the end of my transaction.

I love my husband dearly, and I know he works very hard to give our family all that we need. So I want to try to accomplish having dinner ready when he gets home every night (or just setting a dinner time), getting this laundry on a schedule and sticking to it, and trying to set a date night at least once a month. Easier said than done with three kids, but I am going to try to accomplish this. We haven't had a date night in month's.

I hope if you set New Year's resolutions that you work hard to obtain your goals. I know that I am going to work hard to obtain mine.

No comments: