Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Foreign Man

So the foreign man shows back up today, after picking his vehicle up on Tuesday. This man is from Russia, and this was my first experience dealing with a Russian. Well first off, he talks real fast in what he think is english, and you can't understand one word that he is saying. Second, he is extremely picky, and you will do things his way. Third, well hopefully this will be my last experience with the Russian man.

The joys of working in the public, which somedays I truly love. But right now, I am so tired of people being so rude and just mean tp me. What happened to manners, and saying "Thank You." I mean, do people honestly think that you can be rude to people and get anywhere. Obviously they do, but in my eyes, I try to be nice. And I find that you get better customer service when you are nice. So I am asking, do you see the rudeness that I am seeing in today's society??? What happened to all of the nice people?



2 comments:

Stacy said...

I knew as soon as you found all of our blogs that you wouldn't be too far in following! I enjoyed reading all your posts--man--you sure have been posting a lot! Ambitious!

I didn't want to comment on every post, so let me try to remember some of my comments while I was reading...

When I was rear-ended by an (American) uninsured driver in September, I had my van fixed at the JoeHudson on 72 and was very pleased! They did a great job and were so quick and were so nice. I even recommended/referred a friend who went there and had body work done in March...do you guys have a customer referral program!?!?

I don't really try to save money on groceries. I am very bad at this--the best way I save money is try to stay away from the store. The less I go the less I spend. Seriously, I usually go once a month for my big shopping, then just go back once a week or so for milk and bread and stuff like that.

We live under about 40 pine trees, so when that crazy yellow pollen was flying around we were all going nuts with allergies!!

Um....I think that's all now...welcome to blogging!

Jessica said...

Thank you, Stefanie! So nice to meet you! : )