Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Blog

I have to say I am super excited about starting a blog!!! Now we will see if I am good at this. I will be keeping everyone up-to-date on my crazy life as a working woman. And when I say crazy, I mean crazy!!! Everyday is a new adventure. And everyday I just pray I get thru it. I am the mother of two wonderful little boys. They bring me joy each and everyday. I have a wonderful husband, who most women would love to have around. He is a wonderful cook, and most of the time he does the cooking. And he also, tries his best to help out in our house. I mean, if I am going to work fulltime, then it is only fair that we share the chores. But we can talk more about that is a future blog.

I can already see, today will be a very busy day. When you are a working woman in the body shop business, rain means more wrecks. And in my shop....we are already very busy. I am the office manager at Joe Hudson's Collision Center. They are a chain of bodyshops that have a very good reputation. We try to keep the customers updated and strive for the best customer service. Sometimes this can be very difficult with some of our customers, but we try to do this with each one of them. And we have crazy customers at times, and I am sure that there will be more posts regarding them....esp. the crazy foreign man who doesn't speak to women and screams when he talks. Somedays, it is very hard to love my job, but I try. :)

No comments: