Friday, May 16, 2008

Saving money

Check out my new poll. For a little over a month I have been trying E-Mealz to plan my meals by. It is very easy to do, and very inexpensive. Each week I print off my menu with my shopping list, and I am ready. Well that is if I like what is on the menu for that week. However, with groceries going up weekly, I thought I would do a poll. How do you save money on your groceries, or do you??? Just thought I would get a little insight on what everyone else is doing to save a little money on the necessities that we have to have.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

you'll be addicted to blogging now. I promise. I'll add you to my blog roll as soon as I remember to.

Every 10 (sometimes 14) days, I make a menu and make the dreaded trip to the grocery store. I read somewhere that if you can go at least every 8 days between grocery store visits that you will save money. I keep a running list of things we need on the fridge and add as we run out.

I'll be checking back:)

Have a great weekend!