Thursday, May 15, 2008

What a day.......

Well I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. If I hear you got messages one more time I think I am going to scream. And of course, I check the messages and they are NEVER for me. So I am thinking to myself, why is this my responsibility. Well I think the answer is, some people are lazy. The phone drives me crazy, and I find myself at night letting the phone ring just because I am tired of answering it. Not because I don't want to talk to my friends, I am just tired of the phone in general. I love talking in general, I just get tired of talking to customers, and sometimes my customers can be rude and obnoxious.

Like for instance, the foreign man. I can't remember where the man is from. He want talk to a woman, but tomorrow he will. Because women, he is going to have to come to my desk. And my goal is to make this man talk. He is very LOUD and obnoxious and tomorrow is my day. I get to be the one to take his money and I am going to make him aware that his car looks fabulous and if I have to ask him a thousand questions, he will have to answer me at some point. I don't mind foreigners coming to this country, well if they are willing to live like an American. That means they need to speak English, treat us with respect, and live by our laws. That means, talk to women with respect. Drive only if you have a drivers license and insurance!!! And again speak ENGLISH!!! I am not racist, I just see this on a daily basis. And I see the people that get ran over by the mexican with no drivers license, no insurance, and the cops just let him off for free. And we pay for this everyday.

I know, enough about this rant for now!!! But I will post more about the foreign man. This man is a very picky man who is very rude. I just hope he picks his car up tomorrow. I am sure I will give you a good laugh with that post. If only I could get a picture of this man looking at his car. :) It would be priceless!!!

Well I am off to put Trenton to bed. He is my night child. And every night I have to put him back to bed at least 3 times. And each time he is up for a different reason. Nite

Oh, I almost forgot, Austin lost another tooth tonight while we were eating dinner. So I better go get the tooth fairy outfit on. Not really, but I must go do her duties.

No comments: